BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
PANKHURST HOLIDAY COTTAGE
LOUTH LN11 9BZ
Thank you for choosing Pankhurst Holiday Cottage for your holiday. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and if you are happy to accept them and would like to make a booking please let us know your name and contact details and we will reserve your dates for one week to allow you time to send the deposit payment along with the completed booking form.
- Our standard deposit requirement is 25% of the total price, payable immediately to reserve your booking with the balance due 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you need to cancel for any reason before the final payment is due then your deposit is refundable. Thereafter, we would only be able to issue a refund if the cottage is successfully re-let.
- If you are unable to travel for Covid related reasons we would issue a full refund of any monies paid.
- We will only cancel your holiday due to exceptional circumstances which we have no control over. If the fault is with our property (for example, a water leak) then all monies paid will be refunded, our liability would not extend beyond this refund. However if the cancellation is for another reason then we reserve the right to offer you alternative dates, dependant on the circumstances.
- Payment may be made by cheque (made payable to A MERZ) or bank transfer (preferred) into our account.
- You are entitled to occupy the cottage for holiday purposes only.
- No more than 4 persons (plus cot) may occupy the cottage unless agreed otherwise.
- PLEASE NOTE minimum age requirement: the hirer and at least one of the party (if different) must be aged over 21 years.
- Bookings are not transferable to another party.
- The use of any equipment or facilities at the property which are not in our ownership is at the risk of the hirer - we cannot accept responsibility for loss or injury to guests or third parties or for loss or damage to belongings or vehicles whilst at the property.
- It is expected that guests will take all reasonable care of the property and its contents. All equipment, utensils etc must be left clean as found on arrival and the property left clean and tidy on departure.
- We reserve the right to invoice the hirer within seven days of departure for exceptional damage and/or cleaning costs.
- We appreciate that accidents can sometimes happen and would therefore appreciate being notified at the time so that any 'problem' may be resolved before the next guests arrival.
- Pets are the responsibility of the guest and should be kept under strict control at all times so as not to cause a nuisance or annoyance to the neighbours. Any damage caused by pets must be reported to us straightaway and the guest is responsible for any cost incurred in excess of £20. Please also see our 'Dogs Policy' for more information.
- Smoking (cigarettes & e-cigarettes) is not permitted in the property under any circumstances.
- All bed linen, bath and hand towels and tea towels are provided (with the exception of cot linen) unless agreed otherwise.
- All heating and electricity costs are included in the tariff.
- WI FI is provided free of charge for personal use only, however broadband connection cannot be guaranteed.
- Under no circumstances are fireworks of any sort to be let off at the property.
- Guests are required to allow access to enter the property at all reasonable times for the purpose of essential repairs or in a case of emergency. Notice will of course be given where practicable.
- We do take every care to ensure you have an enjoyable holiday. However should you find any dissatisfaction with your accommodation please contact us during your stay to enable us to rectify any problem. Thank you.
- The property is usually available from 3pm on arrival day and must be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure. However, due to the current Covid-19 situation we ask that you arrive no earlier than 4pm and vacate the property by 9am, due to extra cleaning involved. We will always notify you on your arrival day if the property is ready for you any sooner. Thank you for your understanding.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO HAVE YOUR OWN TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION/LOSS OF DEPOSIT AND PERSONAL EFFECTS. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Carl & Amanda Merz, Owners, Pankhurst Holiday Cottage