Dogs Policy for Pankhurst Cottage
We are dog owners ourselves so welcome one small dog in the property.
Food and water bowls, treats, a pet towel and poo bags are all provided for your pet's convenience along with a dog bed, you will need to use your own pet blanket or cushion for the bed however.
In order that we may maintain a happy environment for both dogs and future guests please would you kindly adhere to the following:
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture - unless protective covering is placed over the sofa & chair, we know how difficult it can be to keep your pet off the seating if they are used to it at home. Please then remove pet hairs from the furniture before you leave.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the property.
- Dogs are not allowed upstairs, due to the additional cleaning required.
- Please ensure that the garden is left clean on your pet's departure.
- Your pet's vaccinations and flea treatments must be up to date before arrival.
- We welcome guide & assistance dogs.
We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused by your pet. There is no charge for cleaning unless additional heavy cleaning is required following your stay.
Your co-operation is much appreciated.